November 4, 2013

A Season Full of Change

I took a little hiatus from blogging over the past 6 weeks and I totally understand the term, "writer's block" now.  More so, I just didn't feel inspired to post because our family was walking through a lot of changes.

To catch you up a little: I am a Californian again, I don't have a permanent address, my husband is starting school this winter, and for the first time since childhood, I don't have a church to call home.  I have cried a lot, prayed a lot, laughed a lot, but most importantly I have made new memories.  By the sweet grace of God, I truly am at peace.

Here are some iPhone snapshots from the last month...



 











For the first time, probably ever, I am taking each day as it comes.  One at a time.  Hour by hour.  It feels good and I trust God's leading.  I am excited for the fall and all the wonder it will bring.  Stay tuned for some fun posts ahead!

"This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.  Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6-7






No comments:

Post a Comment