August 23, 2013

Cute and Comfy

Friday's are family day and sometimes we just go where the wind takes us.  No plans, just assured quality time.  Today we found ourselves at one of our favorite parks on the southwest side of town.  Frisbee golf for Charley, playground for Symi, and a beautiful view for me!

When pairing outfits nowadays, I have to keep in mind that I'm packing an extra 20 pounds from baby still...(positive thinking, right?!).  Maxi skirts are always a win because they are uber comfy and can create so many different looks.  I upscaled an old t-shirt of my hubby's recently and paired with the maxi, voila! Cute and comfy attire for the day.










Top: Upscaled old t-shirt 
Maxi: Thrift shop find/Brand: San Marcos
Shoes: Windsor
Sunnies: Windsor
Headband: Handmade 

Symi's Style
Top: Baby Gap Outlet
Jeggings: Baby Gap Outlet
Shoes: Target
Headband: Handmade 

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment