August 27, 2013

TUESDAY'S TIP: Eliminate Frizz

My hair is very thick and very wavy.  On those days I don't have time to style it (or just don't feel like it), going all natural is my go-to.  There are a million how-to's and tutorials on hair out there, but today I'm going to share one of my simple tips.

If you have naturally wavy or curly hair, this could be a great new routine for you!

What you'll need:

  • Hair Mousse for Curls (I use Suave Captivating Curls)
  • Cotton T-shirt




Step by Step

1.  After showering, ring out your hair as much as possible with your hands.
2.  Apply a palm-size amount of mousse all over hair.
3.  Flip your hair upside-down and use the t-shirt to squeeze out as much water as possible.
     (*Tip: By using a t-shirt instead of a towel, you will eliminate a ton of frizz!)
4.  Flip hair back over slowly and let air dry.



Happy Styling Beauties!





1 comment: