April 2, 2014

The Becker Family

I did a session with one of my favorite families, the Beckers, back in November (another shoot I didn't want to reveal before Christmas cards were sent!).  We met at Deukmejian Wilderness Park and we first attempted the traditional, posed family portrait, but Noah wanted to explore and be on the move. As I know too well from my own little princess, toddlers like to do their own thing, and precious Noah had his own idea for our shoot that day!

I love nothing more than following babies and kids around with my camera and let them be free - in their own world.  So that is just what we did!  I think our session together was unique and rewarding.  This family is not only gorgeous, but so full of life and so in love.  They are so easy going and goofy and they inspire me to enjoy the moment!  I think we got some beautiful shots and captured the heart of the family.  We also clicked a few shots of Dad and Mom, which I love and die over each time I see them.  Thank you Dale and Mary for inviting me on, what truly was, "a day in the life".

Here are some of my favorites from the day:




















No comments:

Post a Comment