April 8, 2014

Twin Seniors: Ashley and Amanda

Ashley and Amanda are high school seniors this year and I had the privilege to shoot their Senior Portrait Session over the weekend.  I know the girls through one of those lengthy family connections...my youngest sister's boyfriend's younger twin sisters.  Did you catch that???  Ashley and Amanda are simply amazing young women.  They both are so genuine, kind, and full of life.  We met at Descanso Gardens in La Canada and had the best time exploring and captured so many great shots. The camera loves these two.  They needed minimal direction from me, thanks to their natural beauty and many years of stage experience!

Ashley and Amanda, congratulations on your upcoming graduation and thank you for inviting me to do your Senior Session.  You two are beautiful inside and out!  

Here are some of my favorites from the day:



































No comments:

Post a Comment